[ExI] Cold fusion: some new results.

Benjamin Goertzel ben at goertzel.org
Mon May 7 22:32:40 UTC 2007

> It's obvious you don't really want to make a real bet. I DO! If you want
> call in the lawyers and make it legally binding that's fine by me. And why
> the hell should it take 15 years?! They said the results were "easily
> reproduced.
>
> John K Clark

I do want to make a real bet.  I am 40 years old, in good health, and
certainly don't
expect to be dead in 15 years.

If you expect to be dead in 15 years, I'm sincerely sorry!

I'll even downgrade it to 10 years if that would make you happier...

Long term bets are not my idea, BTW; are you familiar with

http://www.longbets.org/

?  These are real bets.

-- Ben Goertzel