[ExI] SIAI: Seeking Experienced Web Designer/Programmer

Tyler Emerson tyleremerson at gmail.com
Tue May 8 07:49:10 UTC 2007

SIAI's web programmer/designer will be unavailable until May 22nd. I need
someone to step-in to work with SIAI staff immediately on some critical
design tasks. If interested, please send samples of your work. An hourly
rate will be offered for your work. We need someone talented who can work
fast. If your design and programming skill would have allowed you to create
a similar or superior website than www.singinst.org or sss.stanford.edu,
then let's talk.

Thanks,
Tyler

--
Tyler Emerson | Executive Director
P.O . Box 50182, Palo Alto, CA 94303 USA