[ExI] Psychology Today Article: "The Boy Who Wants to Live Forever..."

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Tue May 8 22:18:02 UTC 2007

Well.. of all places. The transhumanists (congrats Michael!) are in
"Psychology Today" and the author didn't paint us as flakes, despite
the title of the piece. I am pleasantly surprised.

"The Boy Who Wants to Live Forever... and Other Champions of the Lost Cause"
By:Kathleen McGowan

Page 5 of 5
http://psychologytoday.com/articles/index.php?term=pto-20070227-000001&page=5

Ciao,
Amara

P.S. And I especially like the advertisement directly underneath the title:
"Find a therapist near you..."
--

Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
INAF Istituto di Fisica dello Spazio Interplanetario (IFSI), Roma, ITALIA