[ExI] A Transhumanist Terrorist Manifesto

Richard Loosemore rpwl at lightlink.com
Sat May 12 18:11:13 UTC 2007

I see a few problems with this:

1) If it is a joke, it is no joke.

2) Even if it were a good idea, it would not be a good idea.

3) It is not a good idea.

A little more detail on (3), in case you needed it.  The strategy of
"I'm not getting my way, and I cannot even see any way to get my way, so
I will smash something, because at least smashing something will make me
feel better" is a subhuman tendency.  Doesn't actually work.

Richard Loosemore.