[ExI] A Transhumanist Terrorist Manifesto

Technotranscendence neptune at superlink.net
Sat May 12 21:05:31 UTC 2007

It's not the norm today.  It's just influential -- and pretty much has been for centuries.  There never seems to be a shortage of people who want to violenty remake the world into a better place -- no matter how much blood must be spilled to do so.

And this specific view, as applied to transhumanism, seems to have already been labeled by Bruce Sterling:  Cataclystics.

Regards,

Dan