[ExI] Preschoolers asked: What happens when people get old?

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Sun May 13 12:21:03 UTC 2007

 From Boing boing and Mark Frauenfelder:
http://www.boingboing.net/2007/05/12/preschoolers_asked_w.html

"I went to a picnic at my daughter's preschool today. I took pictures
of a bunch of kids' drawings that answered the question: "What happens
when people get old?" There's a lot of harsh reality in their answers. "

Link to Flickr set:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/frauenfelder/sets/72157600208546405/detail/

--

Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
INAF Istituto di Fisica dello Spazio Interplanetario (IFSI), Roma, ITALIA