[ExI] A Transhumanist Terrorist Manifesto

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Tue May 15 05:16:12 UTC 2007

> > >Um, is this supposed to be some kind of joke?

In case there was any lingering ambiguity, do let me point out that there
was universal repudiation of the so-called transhumanist terrorist manifesto
here on Exi-chat.

One might be able to somehow interpret the original post as a backhanded
repudiation of terrorists, or as a warning of the possibility of future
terrorists taking on the mantle of transhumanism (doubtful), or possibly a
satirical essay.  However if this was the intent, the humor was lost in
subtlety.  Clearly the writer is no Jonathan Swift.

Do let us allow this thread a quiet and merciful demise.  Take great care
when posting anything that may be interpreted as supporting terrorism in any
way.  While recognizing that every internet group and website has its
trolls, we must be diligent in discouraging such posting.