[ExI] What is the latest word on Keith Henson?

Sergio M.L. Tarrero sergio.ml.tarrero at mac.com
Tue May 22 21:59:45 UTC 2007

I am quite distraught about all this as well. I think about Keith
every day.

Maybe we could issue a statement/press release/petition for "real
justice", that several forward-looking organizations could sign? (of
course I´m thinking about Extropy, WTA, LF, Alcor, etc. - or
whichever ones are not too concerned about political correctness, or
about annoying the scientology freaks...)

Of course such a statement would have to be forwarded to a few major
newspapers and other news outlets (CNN and others), and we could only
hope that they print it or talk about it.

I would not want the responsibility to write this, since I don´t
consider myself a good writer, and don´t even know enough about the
specifics of the case.

But I do think we should be doing something as a community to help
Keith.

Any other ideas?

Best,

--