[ExI] What is the latest word on Keith Henson?

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Wed May 23 00:48:37 UTC 2007

> Yes. This is FUBAR. Can we/anyone think of something
> more helpful to Keith than writing a letter to someone
> saying what a farce this is?
>
> Best,
>
> Jeffrey Herrlich

I just googled on Palo Alto Daily News, four editors there other than the
sports and weather guys, and the Palo Alto Police Department.

pd at cityofpaloalto.org

nreardon at dailynewsgroup.com

jcasini at dailynewsgroup.com

mdianda at dailynewsgroup.com

chutton at dailynewsgroup.com

ExIers, this is a start.  Since the PA Daily News wrote a front page story
and durn near every person who reads the Palo Alto news has a net worth in
access of a million dollars, it is an influential paper.  Do post your
opinion to any or all of the above.  Lets let Keith's former neighbors know
he has many friends and fans.