[ExI] What is the latest word on Keith Henson?

nvitamore at austin.rr.com nvitamore at austin.rr.com
Wed May 23 18:23:19 UTC 2007

From: B.K. DeLong

>So does that mean that said celebrities are against
>First Amendment rights? Why aren't they speaking out?

>In fact, wouldn't other celebrities speak against such activity?  ;)

>Go for the big fish and the big publicity grab.

Excellent advice.  I do not have time to do this and after the poor (I'm
being kind) reception I received on the Cryonics list some months ago when,
I think we need to go outside the life extension community and into the
mainstream.

If anyone has some time on their hands, this would be a worthy project.

Natasha

On 5/23/07, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:

> At 10:30 AM 5/23/2007 -0400, RL wrote:
>
> >Do we have a moving target here?
> >
> >I just checked the Palo Alto Daily for the first time, and maybe their
> >story has been changed?  It does not use the headline you quoted.
>
> What's more, their comments area has this:
> =========================
> David McFadzean
> San José Del Cabo, Mexico:
>
> It is terribly unethical of this newspaper to
> allege that Henson threatened to bomb the
> Scientology headquarters. He did no such thing.
> =========================
>
> (I'm sure David must have sent them a far longer
> letter, but this, together with the new headline,
> is at least something in the way of an admission they were wrong.)
>
> Damien Broderick

B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

http://www.wkdelong.org                    Son.
http://www.ianetsec.com                    Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org             Volunteer.
http://www.carolingia.eastkingdom.org   Service.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com             Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org