[ExI] Unfriendly AI is a mistaken idea

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at comcast.net
Sun May 27 22:49:41 UTC 2007

Russell Wallace wrote:

> And thanks for setting this up! It's worth having the various
> positions up in one place for easier reference than digging through
> list archives.

Don't thank me, it is all purely selfish.  I should be thanking you
since I believe this, and many even more profitable extensions, could
soon be making obscene amounts of money.

Now, if we could just recruit some more people to help us found
something like this and make it more than just a prototype sooner we
could really be changing the world right?

Brent Allsop