[ExI] History of Slavery

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Mon May 28 05:41:48 UTC 2007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redneck

>Yes, I grew up a poor white child and in the heart of the bible belt
too boot.- samantha

Anything I post here might sound like I was acting poorer-than-thou.

{8^D

Many of us here have our positive attitudes partly because we came from
poverty, yet are not poor now.  We know how good we have it now.  We have
seen the wonders that wealth and technology hath wrought, then simply
extrapolated these forward.  We conclude that future generations will occupy
themselves assailing the seemly impenetrable barrier between the haves and
the have-mores.