[ExI] Medical Coverage

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu May 31 03:32:26 UTC 2007

From: "spike" <spike66 at comcast.net>
To: "'ExI chat list'" <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 6:09 PM

> Wow Amara, thanks for the story.  Hope that doesn't come back, whatever it
> was.

Agree, thanks, Amara.

(Before anyone here scolds me :) I am NOT a fan of Michael Moore.  But I
have read enough provocative reviews of "Sicko" to pique my interest in that

movie.

Olga

Olga we wouldn't scold for liking Michael Moore.  I haven't seen any of
Moore's later stuff, but I saw his first film Roger and Me back in 89.  I
thought I would bust a gut laughing at that one.  The sequel, Pets or Meat,
shows real bitterness, but the humor comes thru.  So I got the videos and
viewed them with a hard line liberal friend from Denmark.  He didn't think
either of them were the least bit funny.  Oh well.  {8-]  spike

I probably will view Sicko, but one must have the right frame of mind to
enjoy Moore's work.  Don't take it too seriously, they aren't real
documentaries, any more than Supersize Me was.  These are comedies, or as
one pundit calls them, crockumentaries.