[ExI] Transhumanism from first principles

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 15:48:21 UTC 2007

On Sunday 04 November 2007 09:18, Giu1i0 Pri5c0 wrote:
> But why do we have to choose? I want more AND better.

As you said: more implies better as well as worse. Given more, there
would be fluctuation between which (better or worse) there is more of
at the time. The problem with 'better' is that it is this subjective
selection (limit) over more. And aren't those limits what we are trying
to overcome?

One day we may find ourselves pushing against the *real* limits from
information theoretics, thermodynamics, etc.

- Bryan