[ExI] Anti-transhumanist crap on Kuro5hin

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 08:07:04 UTC 2007

http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2007/11/4/132937/255

worth noting the typical crap about "Since 99.5% of Transhumanists are
white males, they don't care about any of these issues". Of course
when you tell them that even if you are a white male you DO care about
all of these issues, they will not believe you. This is just PC crap.
Sorry my friend the author, I am a transhumanist and I am NOT a
neocon. Sorry if that does not fit into your dumb black and white
worldview.

The author also shows the typical lack of appreciation for complexity.
Aging research is bad because it takes effort away from other things.
This is BS.  If those who dedicated their energy to making the first
fore had followed the dictates of the PC majority that certainly
existed also at those times, we would still be eating raw meat.
Humanity has progressed so far because a wide range of people, each
with her or his particular interests and sensibilities, have dedicated
their energy to a wide range of problems.

I wanted to leave this comment to the article but the Kuro5hin system
does not let me in (perhaps it understands that I am a bad
transhumanist neocon). Try to leave comments.

G.