[ExI] Anti-transhumanist crap on Kuro5hin

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Mon Nov 5 15:11:36 UTC 2007

That was my thought as well - I'm a very progressive liberal and I am
most certainly transhumanist. Of course, I do subscribe to the "white
male" part but there are transhumanists all over the globe. How short
sighted.

I'll read the full piece and comment more fully when I have time.

Though be careful in responding in an agitated state - It could be
meant as "troll bait" just for that reason.

--
B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

http://www.wkdelong.org                    Son.
http://www.ianetsec.com                    Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org             Volunteer.
http://www.carolingia.eastkingdom.org   Service.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com             Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org