[ExI] Anti-transhumanist crap on Kuro5hin

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 09:19:35 UTC 2007

I know why I was not able to post my comment to K5 with a new account:
they now ask new users for a one-time 5$ payment to enable comments.
So I posted from an old account that I made a few years ago. Some
others posted, in particular Eugen's comment is very good.

I wish to encourage everyone to post THIS IS BS to K5. In particular
we should make it clear that "nearly all Transhumanists are either
Neocons and Neocon influenced" is BS, and "Since 99.5% of
Transhumanists are white males, they don't care about any of these
issues" is BS. So please, if you have a not too recent K5 account, go
http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2007/11/4/132937/255
and say loud and clear THIS IS BS

Of course our friend Dale makes a valiant attempt at a defense saying
something like: yes, the K5 statements are perhaps not entirely
correct, BUT blah blah blah.
http://amormundi.blogspot.com/2007/11/more-on-kuro5shin-discussion.html

With enough clever words and enough hair-splitting one can always hope
to prove that black is white and BS is wisdom, but some simple and
clear thinking usually shows that black is black and BS is BS.

G.