[ExI] Transhumanist (Technical) Roadmap

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Fri Nov 9 14:57:25 UTC 2007

At 04:23 AM 11/9/2007, Amara wrote:

>To give an idea, I have top heading squishy topics (with alot of overlap)
>like the following:

I know this is an idea, but don't you think the Arts are fundamental
if not essential?  (including  but not limited to interactive,
immersive, VR, experience design, cybernetic telematics,
technoethics, simulations, artificial life, etc.)

<http://www.natasha.cc/>Natasha<http://www.natasha.cc/> Vita-More
PhD Candidate,  Planetary Collegium - CAiiA, situated in the Faculty
of Technology,
School of Computing, Communications and Electronics,
University of Plymouth, UK
<http://www.transhumanist.biz/>Transhumanist Arts & Culture
<http://extropy.org/>Thinking About the <http://extropy.org/>Future

If you draw a circle in the sand and study only what's inside the
circle, then that is a closed-system perspective. If you study what
is inside the circle and everything outside the circle, then that is
an open system perspective. - Buckminster Fuller