[ExI] Abandon all taxes

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 19:23:45 UTC 2007

On Saturday 10 November 2007 12:37, spike wrote:
> Some of you extropian internet jockeys, get to work on this,
> forthwith please.  I would do it myself but I am too non-blackberry
> at computers.  I am good at fixing up old bikes however.  {8-]

To implement this and have it work in a timely manner, I think we might
need some "virtual agents" with the ability to construct complex,
multi-people trade routes, i.e. "A-B-C-D-E-F" and so on, maybe even
implementing hierarchical trading goals (investment plans, so to
speak), of the user.

If extropian does get around to doing this, please make this an open
source interface, maybe built on top of or based off of Jabber,
something where we have a really 'open' market to play with.

- Bryan