[ExI] Google: "My Library"

James Clement clementlawyer at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 13 22:00:25 UTC 2007

Jef wrote:

In an offline conversation it occurred to me that this (partial)
shared library listing might be of general interest.  When I first
visit someone's home, I'm most often draw to look at their book
collection, and I'd be interesting in the libraries of other members
of the extropy chat list.

<http://books.google.com/books?as_labels=futures&as_list=BDUtbaqIQy7apk4qU0K
2pARoUkQ4fA9Qw2X6ntsYwvPCufM-jxyY>

FYI, if you're a Facebook member, they have an application called Visual
Bookshelf that not only lets you list your books, but shows their covers.
I've enjoyed browsing the list of books that my friends have read and are
now reading.  Organizations represented on Facebook include the WTA,
Singularity Institute, Lifeboat Foundation, Betterhumans, etc.

James Clement, J.D., LL.M.