[ExI] pederastrian bees again

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Sat Nov 17 07:34:02 UTC 2007

At 10:11 PM 11/16/2007 -0800, Spike wrote:

> > last year in arizona a vast horde of crazed ladybugs viciously attacked a
> > couple out on a hike.  Is there a connection here?  John
>
>Those were no ladybugs Johnny, but rather the vicious cross dressing
>Australianized trannybugs

Do not be misled by this unsubstantiated allegation, John! Spike has
been lad astray by reckless rumor. These booted louts in packs are
actually the dreaded and reviled English ladbugs. (Sometimes known as
hooligbuggers, for obvious taxonomic reasons.)

Possibly this slander on my great nation began with the arrival of a
Pride of innocent Australianized Gaydybug Paraders, or maybe a cohort
of flamboy-ant Les Girliebugs (pronounced Lay, of course, in the
French manner, not Lez) from King's X in Sydney.

Damien Broderick