[ExI] Beowulf

John K Clark jonkc at att.net
Tue Nov 20 08:31:41 UTC 2007

I just saw the movie "Beowulf", it's a pretty good movie but what is of
Extropian interest is the stunning advance in animation achieved by
good old Moore's Law. There were times when I could swear I was
looking at a real human being not something a computer produced.
However there is something puzzling, all the voices in the movie were
still made by human beings. An innocent might think that as video is a
much higher bandwidth media than audio video would be harder to
simulate than audio, but apparently that is not the case.

 John K Clark