[ExI] Beowulf

Joshua Cowan jcowan5 at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 20 14:53:54 UTC 2007

I recently heard an interview with someone in the animation industry (sorry,
I'll try to find a link but I don't have it handy at the moment). The person
said that one of the big issues in creating digital voices is recreating a
person's "imperfections". Most of the artificial voices are without any of
the barely audible tremors, flat notes... that we expect in human
interaction. Needless to say, this should not be an issue that holds back
the creation of artificial voices for long but it is a current issue.

josh