[ExI] Regarding Wickedness (was beowolf)

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 14:28:19 UTC 2007

On Sunday 25 November 2007, David Lubkin wrote:
> In the best of all possible worlds, I would have an intelligent agent
> that mined the list and the outer web, built a predictive model of
> each list member, and tuned my posting so that each reader saw a
> personal version that optimized the likelihood that they'd read and
> reply to to it, much as Amazon does.

What sort of data would we have to mine in order to make this possible?
I suspect that the preliminary data would be what eacher reader tends
to "read then quit", what ve replies to, etc. Maybe brain scanning, but
I think we can do better than that with less equipment and certainly
less algorithms.

- Bryan