[ExI] Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science

Technotranscendence neptune at superlink.net
Mon Nov 26 16:26:12 UTC 2007

The current issue of _Liberty_ has a brief article on Bigfoot:

"Sasquatcherie:  There's an idea in those woods, and it sometimes looks
large and furry."  See:

http://www.libertyunbound.com/archive/2007_12/index.html

Sadly, the article is not online.  The gist of it is a review of Jeff
Meldrum's _Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science_.  I've seen the book in
local bookstores.  (I haven't seen Bigfoot.:)  The article's author, Jon
Harrison, seems well versed in the literature.

Any comments?  (And I'm not one of those kooks who buys into this.  I'm
just intersted in the process of vetting the evidence and hypotheses.)

Regards,

Dan
   See my droolings on epistemology at:
http://uweb1.superlink.net/~neptune/Percept.html