[ExI] Evolutiion is not random,...

Kevin H kevin.l.holmes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 02:31:46 UTC 2007

Just for the record, when I made the original comment, which was originally
against teleological interpretations of evolution, all I implied is that the
theory of evolution doesn't tell us what the species are going to evolve
into.  It wasn't originally about the determinism/randomness philosophical
debate, but if you guys want to discuss that, fine by me.  I just hope that
no one thinks that this is an ideological matter rather than a philosophical
one.  That is, neither the Extropy Institute or the WTA or anyone else needs
to take a position on the matter.

Regards,

Kevin