[ExI] Abandon all services

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Fri Nov 30 00:10:38 UTC 2007

giovanni santost santostasigio at yahoo.com :
>but Giulio is right that is the Italian way to deal with the
>stupidity of >bureaucracy: just ignore it....

Well, there's an attitude that will fix the problems! Do nothing and
it will solve itself, right? Or maybe all simply like to watch the fuga
di cervelli during the last 60 years. Entertainment of Dante's Comedies
and Tragedies.

To the Italian transhumanists: Your biggest dreams will not go very far
until you fix your country's infrastructure and give some support to the
next generation of scientists. This generation, in my opinion, is lost.

Amara

--

Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
Research Scientist, Southwest Research Institute (SwRI), Boulder, Colorado