[ExI] Fascist America, in 10 Easy Steps

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 19:54:57 UTC 2007

On 10/3/07, Samantha  Atkins <sjatkins at mac.com> wrote:

> On Oct 1, 2007, at 10:45 PM, Michael M. Butler wrote:
>
> > On 10/1/07, Samantha Atkins <sjatkins at mac.com> wrote:
> >
> >> 1) 911 almost certainly was an inside job, seriously inside.
> >
> > Ballocks. Makes it very hard to take the rest of what you write
> > seriously, even though I do.
>
> It will take a lot more than your say-so to make the official story
> hold water.

Bottom line: the "inside" part of "inside job" may mean many things
(what degree of active or passive involvement? at what level?), but
the point is that the burden of proof is on those affirming the
official version.

And while I doubt that any of those challenging it can claim to know
"the truth, all the truth" about 9/11, I think that they have more
than successfully shown that the official version is far from being
proved beyond a reasonable doubt.

Stefano Vaj