[ExI] META: quoting

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Mon Oct 8 10:57:34 UTC 2007

> Folks, I've had enough. Anyone who'll be caught top-posting,
> and/or not trimming down cited material will go on moderation.

This is fine. I've made similar requests as mod on other lists.

> And please kill that 9/11 thread as well.

Dang, Eugen. I find that thread interesting. I'm saving some posts, reading them
over. I'm trying to understand/enlarge/refine my concept of fascism. I learned
things there about buildings and building codes. And about *exceptions* to building
codes for certain pseudo-government bodies.

So now you say we must kill it?

This is the second thread recently that I've found interesting that you've asked to
be killed.  Maybe I'm on the wrong list. But this is the most interesting list I'm
on. :(

Regards,
MB