[ExI] Fascist America, in 10 Easy Steps

Spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Oct 9 02:50:08 UTC 2007

> On Sat, 2007-10-06 at 10:50 -0700, Samantha Atkins wrote:
>
> > 4) normal hijacking handling policy on the militaries part was totally
> > suspended on that day which requires complicity from the top;

This one is easily testable.  All you need to do is find any evidence that
the normal military procedures were suspended on that day.  Has anyone in
the military suggested they received such an order?

> > 5) The Pentagon is designed to withstand most non-nuclear attacks
> > including heavy anti-aircraft batteries that will fire on any non
> > military-id craft aggressively approaching it.   Yet well after we
> > knew we were under attack it was allowed to be hit by a hijacked
> > craft.  This also required a stand down order;... Samantha

Same as above.  Are we being asked to believe that every commander who
received such orders is now covering it?  The US military is having
extraordinary difficulty keeping anything secret in these times of steadily
increasing transparency.  If there were any such orders it would be easy to
find out about them.  Are you theorizing that the entire military command
structure is complicit?