[ExI] Top ten dumbest remarks

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Wed Oct 10 19:09:29 UTC 2007

This is the last thing I will say on this subject for now.  I find it
very interesting and telling that many more people here will
respectfully respond to and consider opinions that global warming is
largely false than will consider the possibility that there is much
more to 911 than the official story.   Yet global warming is much more
deeply and broadly accepted than the official 911 story.  But bringing
up alternative ideas on 911 subjects me immediately to personal attack
and vilification.   This leads me to conclude that most people do not
think objectively about this subject and react largely emotionally.

My apologies for disturbing your slumber.  There is no danger most of
the frogs here will jump out of the pot before being cooked.

- samantha