[ExI] Please indicate if you have any one of the following:

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at comcast.net
Fri Oct 12 18:06:29 UTC 2007

Natasha,

I've got two plates, and a bunch of screws holding my left elbow together.

See: http://home.comcast.net/~brent.allsop/04_12_24_elbow1.jpg

Also, I am a diabetic, so I take insulin, and use a monitoring device to
know how much I need to take.  They now have artificial pancreases (for
both inside and external to the body) that do parts of this, at least
temporarily, already, but I'm looking forward to the day when they
perfect something that is as good as the original.  For 25 years now,
since I was diagnosed with this, they've been claiming they'll have this
in another 5 years.  Unfortunately, they're still saying about another 5
years.  In another 5 years or so, I may start to believe them! I'm not
dead yet! ;)

Thanks for that fascinating list letting me know that I'm no longer so
unique!

Brent Allsop