[ExI] SciFi Realty Progam Looking for Volunteers

James Clement clementlawyer at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 14 04:03:12 UTC 2007

http://www.scifi.com/braintrust/

Calling all Geniuses!

SCI FI is casting a new reality pilot called "Brain Trust"!

We're looking for geniuses from all walks of life to become part of Sci Fi's
"Brain Trust" -- a super-smart swat team to tackle previously unsolvable
problems. But we're leaving global warming and world peace to the other guys
-- the "Brain Trust" will solve the every-day, insidious annoyances that vex
us all. What's the most efficient strategy to snag the best parking spot at
the mall? How can you make it statistically more likely that you'll get some
action tonight? SCI FI is going to put the best minds and most original
thinkers on the case!

We're looking for people from all disciplines and all walks of life -- from
rocket scientists to backyard inventors to puzzle fanatics. The only
requirements are ingenuity, a knack for out of the box problem solving, and
an outgoing personality!

Think you're up for it? E-mail  <mailto:casting at idiotboxproductions.com>
casting at idiotboxproductions.com with your name, address, contact info, age,
and a recent picture. Plus, provide detailed answers to the following
questions:

1.      What is your educational background?

2.      What do you do for a living?

3.      Are you a genius? If so, how has this affected your life?

4.      Do you have any intellectually rigorous hobbies? How about
not-so-intellectually rigorous hobbies?

5.      How would your friends describe your personality?

6.      If you could put the greatest minds in the country together to solve
a single everyday problem OF NO MAJOR SOCIAL IMPORTANCE (i.e. developing a
theory of how to pick the fastest line at the supermarket), what would it
be? And what out of the box approach would you use to solve it?

Or, if you're feeling creative (and we like creative!), give us your answers
on video, and send the DVD to:

Idiot Box Productions
c/o Casting Department
1419 Wilcox, Suite B
Hollywood, Calif. 90028

Casting only lasts for a couple weeks, so send your submissions in ASAP!

Posted by James Clement