[ExI] Two (!!!) transhumanist meetings tomorrow in Second Life

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 15:35:18 UTC 2007

http://transumanar.com/index.php/site/two_transhumanist_meetings_tomorrow_in_second_life/
http://postbiota.org/pipermail/tt/2007-October/001625.html
http://sophrosyne-sl.livejournal.com/30850.html

>From the tt list: We're trying to revive the WTA activities in Second
Life. There will be a meeting on planned new focus on location and
type of activities. It would be nice to see a few new avatars there.
Location and time: WTA SL meeting on uvvy, (tomorrow) Saturday 20th
October 1:00 PM PDT(to find it, do a search for uvvy, an teleport to
uvvy island).

On the same day and hour, there is another interesting meeting
organized by Sophrosyne Stenvaag: Beyond Bionics: Transhumanism and
Virtual Worlds

Come join us for a *spirited* discussion of what's next for humans and
technology!  Don't miss this one, people - it's going to be *legendary*!

Saturday October 17, 1-3:30 SLT, The Diversionarium

Invited panelists include:

Giulio Perhaps: Giulio Prisco of the World Transhumanist Association
Extropia DaSilva: Transhumanist and essayist
dandellion Kimban: blogger and digital philosopher
Alexander Burgess: blogger and digital philosopher
Esteban Moody: blogger and digital philosopher
Argent Bury: blogger and digital philosopher

Perhaps we should merge the two meetings, what do you people think?
Answer here, on the tt list or Sophrosyne Stenvaag's blog.