[ExI] Cryonics: Paris Hilton Signed Up

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Fri Oct 19 15:30:57 UTC 2007

At 02:42 AM 10/19/2007, G. wrote:

>If this is true (you never know) there will be a LOT of new interest
>in cryonics for one or two weeks. Then the media and public interest
>will die out as it happened for Williams. Cryonics does achieve a
>media spike every now and then, but does not have enough critical mass
>for permanent media and public attention yet.

I believe Paris is a friend of Peaches Geldof.  Peaches interviewed
me for a film in 2005 she was making. We  talked about transhumanism,
cryonics, and the future.  Peaches was extremely interested in
transhumanism, and fairly interested in signing up for
cryonics.   (Just connecting the dots.)

<http://www.natasha.cc/>Natasha<http://www.natasha.cc/> Vita-More
PhD Candidate, CAiiA situated in the Faculty of Technology, School of
Computing, Communications and Electronics,
University of Plymouth, UK
<http://www.transhumanist.biz/>Transhumanist Arts & Culture
<http://extropy.org/>Thinking About the <http://extropy.org/>Future

If you draw a circle in the sand and study only what's inside the
circle, then that is a closed-system perspective. If you study what
is inside the circle and everything outside the circle, then that is
an open system perspective. - Buckminster Fuller