[ExI] Cryonics options/advice?

Robin Lee Powell rlpowell at digitalkingdom.org
Tue Oct 23 18:23:05 UTC 2007

I'm going to get myself frozen and all, and I'm interested in
pointers on the various companies.  My default is ACS, because I'm
in San Francisco and they are nearby, so any horror stories about
them might be particularily helpful.  The best thing I've found so
far myself is http://www.cryonics.org/comparisons.html

I'm aware that neither ACS nor Alcor has storage facilities or
preservation teams in my area.  Both ACS and Alcor claim to have
first response teams in my area, however.  So far it's kind of
looking like a toss up.

None of the other players look particularily interesting to me so
far; feel free to try to change my mind on that.

-Robin

--
Lojban Reason #17: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo
Proud Supporter of the Singularity Institute - http://singinst.org/