[ExI] The Story of a Box

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Sun Oct 28 09:22:58 UTC 2007

On 10/28/07, David C. Harris wrote:
>  Amara,
>  You are FUN to read!

I'm trying to keep _some_ (admittedly not easy) sense of humor about
it. The postal story would be true for many people not living in Italy,
and sending boxes out of EU to the USA. I avoided all of that during the
last years because I used (on purpose), brown padded envelopes that fly
under the radar of the Dept. of Homeland Security and everybody else. I
have boxes now though. Because of my strong wish to avoid Poste Italiane
(guess why), I have an added complication to mail boxes, so that's why I
want to use Poste Vaticano. Plus it appeals to my sense of play to have
boxes from the Vatican Post Office arrive at the front door of my new
scientific research institute.

Ciao,
Amara