[ExI] [geek] good commercial svn hosts?

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 00:13:34 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I've recently been successful in convincing some commercial entities
not to use in-house source control, but to use an externally hosted
subversion repository. And now I've been asked the hard question,
which service do you recommend?

I had thought that sourceforge had a closed-source hosting service as
well as open source, but I can't see any sign of that. So I'm stuck
with choosing a commercial entity.

Anyone got ideas/experience of such services? The only one I've
personally used, and only minimally at that, is cvsdude.org. This is
for closed source hosting, has to be secure (for some reasonable value
of "secure"). Recommendations?

Emlyn