[ExI] Change of thought (was Just curious, it's not natural!)

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 10:38:51 UTC 2007

On 9/4/07, Anna Taylor <femmechakra at yahoo.ca> wrote:
> No. Laws are institutions that predate.  If gays want
> to be married, I again will repeat, I have no problem
> with that.  I believe they should have every right to
> the same benefits and laws as a "married" couple
> should have but I think it should be defined by a
> different word.

Why, as long as married couples do not have any, that would be fine
also with me.

Which does not mean of course that I think that "marriage" should be
conserved even for "straights", besides and beyond everybody's freedom
to "unite" in couples, as well as in triplets, monades, quartets,
including with descendants, pets, computers, or whatever they like.

Stefano Vaj