[ExI] I Want Your Pictures :)

Olga Bourlin fauxever at sprynet.com
Wed Sep 5 02:34:43 UTC 2007

Hello Transhumanists and Extropians:

Yesterday - on a lark - I set up this new FLICKR account because I wanted
something like this to refer to at times, and I thought it could be fun and
educational.  I noticed there was nothing like it on FLICKR (I was searching
for something like this - before the idea came to me to start one up
myself).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12628996@N03/

My request of *any of you who may wish to have your picture with a little
blurb or quote underneath your picture* (it doesn't have to be a head shot
necessarily - more casual pictures will do nicely) is this:

Please email me (fauxever at sprynet.com) a jpg picture of yourself with

1) either something about yourself (with your URL if you want to have that
published, as well); or

2) an original quote from you (something that you've written before, or make
one up especially for this ... right now!).

Should you do this now and then decide you would like me to delete your
picture at any time in the future - it's easy enough for me to do, and I
will honor your request pronto.

Remember, this account is a little over 24 hours old.  I've only just begun

I would LOVE to see what some of y'all look like - and I hope to hear from
some of you!

All best,
Olga