[ExI] reconnect

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 7 16:08:25 UTC 2007

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Davis
> Subject: Re: [ExI] reconnect
>
> Indeed. Thought about you last few days...

The yellow ribbon committee is cheering wildly.  {8-]

>...  Figured your time should be up soon.

I always thought people only had to serve a third of their sentence, then
they get paroled.  I guess one must be an actual criminal for such a deal to
apply.  {8-[  If one is jailed on trumped up charges made by a criminal
organization, then one must serve one's entire sentence.

> If so, welcome back to the regular world.
>
> --
> Best, Jeff Davis...

Keith I see your buddies the $cientologists are having a showdown with the
Belgian government.  Go Belgians!

http://www.lermanet.com/LRonHubbard5.htm