[ExI] singularity summit on foxnews

Robert Picone rpicone at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 07:50:49 UTC 2007

> On Tue, Sep 11, 2007 at 10:05:50PM -0700, spike wrote:
>
> > I venture to guess that more people learned of the singularity yesterday
> > from FoxNews than the total number of people who had heard of it before
> > yesterday.  Ja?
>
> Given the average profile of a Faux News viewer, I don't know whether
> that's a boon or a bane.

It was an AP story, Fox News is just one of the networks that covered
it, from a quick google, the story was also picked up by:
Yahoo News, MSN/MSNBC/CNBC, The Boston Globe, The Chicago Tribune,
Forbes, The Washington Post, The San Francisco Chronicle. The Sun
Herald, The Miami Herald, The Inquirer, etc. etc. etc.