[ExI] The Avalanche Threat

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 12:57:30 UTC 2007

The Avalanche Threat
No one is safe
Allan Uthman

http://buffalobeast.com/118/avalanches.htm

"More Americans have been killed in the war in Iraq than have ever
been killed by terrorism in the history of the country. A San
Francisco Chronicle piece puts the odds of being killed by terrorism
as slightly lower than dying in an avalanche. How much are we spending
on avalanche prevention? Why is there no counter-avalanche czar? How
many news stories have you seen about the threat of avalanches? Think
about it: "Avalanches: Are we safer than we were?" Or "Democrats: Soft
on avalanches?" Why does the liberal media ignore the avalanche
threat?"

--
Emlyn

http://emlynoregan.com