[ExI] EP and Peak oil

Max More max at maxmore.com
Wed Apr 2 01:00:45 UTC 2008

I apologize for what is, essentially, a "me too" post. However, since
I've rejected the "libertarian" label as too restrictive, I'm a
little worried that some might think me a soft, pinko, small-brained,
statist thug.

So, I just want to say, in response to the comments by Lee and Eli:

I AGREE! (i.e., ME TOO)

Or, to drive the point home, with a blatant disregard for political
correctness:

MORE NUCLEAR POWER!

MORE FREE MARKETS!

MORE RATIONALITY!

Before anyone's knees jerk, sending them flying into my face... of
course the above three don't *necessarily* go together. But they *do*
go together right now, as it happens. My view on that reality
apparently agrees with my views as a 15-year old in England, when I
was (as far as I can tell) the only member of CND (Campaign for
Nuclear Disarmament) who enthusiastically supported the expansion of
nuclear power.

Max