[ExI] The Bee Problem

David C. Harris dharris234 at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 2 03:20:04 UTC 2008

If you don't already know about the semi-religious concept of "the
Noosphere", see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noosphere .

I am sure that I am a heavy user of the "just in time education" ability
of the Web, especially Google.  I'd say it more than doubles my ability
to develop things and ideas.

  - David