[ExI] the really important urgent issues

ablainey at aol.com ablainey at aol.com
Fri Apr 4 01:14:31 UTC 2008

Yes, that little clip shows just how disgenesis is bringing down the lowest common denomenator even further. Combined with the general relation between lawlesness, violence etc and IQ. I think the little darlings that I described may be the norm in the future. Now that's a depressing thought. It's also the main reason I avidly defend the rights of people to participate in stupid, dangerous and life threatening activities and take which ever chemical substances they want.
Need I say more?
Alex