[ExI] Behavioral Screeners

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Sat Apr 5 18:21:12 UTC 2008

At 10:44 AM 4/5/2008 -0700, Spike wrote:

> > ...maybe not even their own clothing...
>
>With that notion you may have hit upon the way to save the airline industry.
>They would sell skerjillllions of tickets with that alone.  People would
>make round trips for no reason.  Hell, even *I* would enjoy my otherwise
>boring business trips.  Furthermore, that could keep the really hard core
>radical Presbyterians off the plane, they being far too proper for such
>friendly skies.

Radical Presbies should be happy to fly, because I envisage something
like a neck to foot opaque white nightie in 10 or more sizes
available to boarding passengers, plus hospital booties and long
johns. They'll look like probationary angels boarding their heavenly
flights. No naughty views available (except to the militant celibate
clergy hired to keep a close eye on those changing into their flight
garments--and no, Spike, you would not be eligible for one of these
underpaid positions).

Damien Broderick