[ExI] Behavioral Screeners

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Sun Apr 6 09:34:44 UTC 2008

ablainey at aol.com wrote:
> Even with naked passengers, no luggage and behavioural screening, It's
> still just a matter of time before wannabe martyrs start swallowing
> condoms full of C4.
> As with all terrorist threats, the only solution is to remove the
> intent. That is the hard part and any thing else is just a short term
> stop gap solution waiting to be circumvented.
> Still, naked flights get my approval !

The best solution is to stop being so gullible to the message of the
terror mongers.  The US administration would have us believe that we are
facing a very higly organized international terror cabal that would put
the old Cold War spy and intelligence networks to shame.  We have been
led to believe there are terrorist cells replete with sleepers
everywhere.  We spent a LOT looking all over the Afghanistan mountains
for the purported highly sophisticated underground command and control
bunkers to coordinate it all.  The result?  We found squat.  Pretty much
all the supposed terrorist cells uncovered in the US have turned out to
be nothing or very very little.   Yet what has been accomplished?
Besides the biggest bureaucratic boondoggle and super pork barrel in US
history, the DHS being created and a trillion or two poured out in Iraq
and Aghanistan to basically pound sand and in the case of Iraq make the
country and its people a lot worse off than they were, what else has
been accomplished?   The what else is that everyone is up in arms and
thinking in terms of terrorist behind every bush to this very day.
Perfectly rational wonderful people have had their thinking and
priorities all screwed up for years.   The administration has got away
with bold power grabs, out and out illegal activity and pretty much
wiping its collective ass with the Constitution.  We the people have
pretty much just gone along as we bleat "whatever it takes to keep us
s-a-a-f-e".   What a charade, a farce, a tragicomic dark and depressing
travesty!

Please wake up.  It is no Muslims, or Al Qaeda (pitiful little group of
fanatics it really is) that you need to worry about.   It is the end of
all freedom as you know or have known it.  It is living and being pushed
about constantly by fear.  It is sinking into a deep dark place where we
forget about a bright future along with our freedom and turn our not
inconsiderable intellects to every possible threat and search for,
Einstein help us, some "final solution".

Pull up!  We are auguring in!

- samantha