[ExI] plain text was "Ten Regulations" of the Russian OrthodoxChurch

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Apr 9 00:58:14 UTC 2008

Ooops my mistake.  I sent this on thru moderation before I read it all.

Hi Jim!  Long time no see.  Did you really mean to post all this stuff about
Russian Orthodox church rules?

Are there those among us who know from post formats such that the sight
impaired among us can interpret the messages effectively?  Please advise.

spike