[ExI] Bad medical news for your Nanogirl

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Wed Apr 9 08:28:41 UTC 2008

Yes, I love life, it's just this darn biology! And while I have always held a high vision for nanotech or just simply our progress forward, I did know that at some point mother nature might very well knock on my door and come bearing a nasty little gift, I just hadn't thought that it would be this soon! Being as young as I am, I hadn't been giving myself any foreshadowing, no prep time if you will. But you just never know, age is no deterrent. So please extropes, be prepared, take your vits and your walks - because you never know.
So I'm not tip top yet, I had my final infusion (Sunday) and I feel better from the effects of the actual infusion steroid, but I still can't see or walk straight (since march 22) when I move around - they say it could take a week, so I am hoping to see better improvements within the next few days. But it is a relief to come and talk amongst you all, so thank you for that. You guys are a great group of friends.

Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
Nanotechnology Industries
http://www.nanoindustries.com
Personal: http://www.nanogirl.com
Animation Blog: http://maxanimation.blogspot.com/
Craft blog: http://nanogirlblog.blogspot.com/
Foresight Senior Associate http://www.foresight.org
Nanotechnology Advisor Extropy Institute  http://www.extropy.org
Email: nanogirl at halcyon.com
"Nanotechnology: Solutions for the future."